Where and Why?
Essential resurfacing work is needed to the A55 between Valley and Caergeiliog – Junction 3 and 4
Diversion and Safety Measures
• Covid-19 measures will be in place
• During the works, traffic will continue along the A55 in a contraflow system
• For safety reasons - speed will be restricted to 30mph and 40mph in sections
• A55 entry and exits for local traffic will be affected
• Junction 3 and 4 are located within the works area, and will need to be closed at times
• Please follow diversion signs during these junction closures
Programme of traffic management restrictions
The work will begin on the 14th of September 2020 and will last approximately 6 weeks.
Some night-time closures will be required to protect the workforce.
For further details about the work and for the latest progress information,
please follow the Facebook Information Page:
Ail-wynebu’r A55, Gwedd 8 / A55 Resurfacing, Phase 8
For further information, please contact Traffic Wales on 0300 123 1213 or via Twitter @TrafficWalesN